I TOLD you guys I have a
shopping problem shopping solution!
Here’s another package of Sephora treats I got in the mail that I’m excited to test out! I also went to Ulta and picked up some things & got some great free gifts! The two Princess mugs are from Target – EXTREMELY hard to find. They were part of the Valentine’s Day merchandise, hence the Convo Hearts, but sold out super fast! I don’t believe they are being sold anymore, not even in the clearance section. My mom was able to find these on Ebay. I’ve seen people use them to hold makeup brushes, but I already have brush holders, so I’ll have to find some other makeup related use for them!
Here’s a list of the products featured here. Click on the links to purchase them for yourself!
1. COVER FX Custom Cover Drops in G20
2. Murad Invisiblur(TM) Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
I think I’m going to use the “Murad” & “Cover FX Drops” together. If you follow me on Instagram: @MissAl_Leigh you will see I don’t have great skin. I’ve seen actual breakouts clear up a lot recently since I started eating clean and exercising but I’m still left with quite a bit of dark spots and uneven texture. In an effort to appear “flawless” I use a lot of face products in my makeup routine. This works pretty well until my temperature rises any little bit and my face gets super oily, resulting in cakey, clumpy looking makeup. The Murad Invisblur Perfecting Shield is supposed to replace acne treatment medication, primer, and SPF. The Cover FX Custom Cover Drops allows foundation pigments to blend with your non-pigmented products and create custom coverage without altering the texture of the product. By combining the two, I will create a tinted acne treatment/primer/SPF that will cut down on the different types of products I’m layering on top of each other that create that cakey look. Combining these products will also be a great time saver as I’ll only be using 2 products.
3. stila “Beauty in Bloom” Convertible Color Trio
– stila Convertible Color in Camellia
– stila Convertible Color in Peony
– stila Convertible Color in Tulip
4. NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel
5. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
6. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream in Vanilla
7. ULTA Sugar Scrub in Freshwater Mist
8. China Glaze, Avant Garden Collection in Create A Spark (This was a steal in clearance!)
9. tarte Gift Pack
– tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes
– tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss in Flush
10. Too Faced, Reality Stars Favorites 2
– Shadow Insurance Primer
– Better Than Sex Mascara
– Perfect Eyes Eyeliner
11. Urban Decay, The Ultimate Pair
– Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb
– 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in 69
12. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in LSD
13. These are just some random brand of “Metallic Flash Tattoos”. You can find official Flash Tattoos at Sephora or all sorts of brands on Amazon.
I’m thinking about doing reviews on the “Murad” and “Cover FX” as they’re both fairly new products & I haven’t seen too many reviews on them. Let me know in the comments below if you’d like that or a review on any of these products! Click the follow button on the top right to stay updated whenever I post, thanks for reading 🙂